SSC CGL 2019-2020 Application Process has been started from 22nd October 2019 and will last till 25th November 2019 (5:00 PM). SSC will organise the Computer Based Examination (CBE) for various Group “B” and Group “C” posts in different Departments/ Organizations of Government of India from 2nd March to 11th March 2020.
How to fill online application form for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam?
We have listed down the step by step process for filling out the application form of SSC CGL 2020. The application can only be filled through online mode.
Step-1: Visit the Official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in.
Step-2: Click on ‘Apply’ under ‘CGL’ Category.
Step-3: Login as a New User.
Step-4: Fill in your Basic Details.
Step-5: Fill in the Additional Details required.
Step-6: Upload the Scanned copy of your Photograph and Signature.
Step-7: Pay the Application Fee.
Step 8: Complete your registration by clicking on “I agree” checkbox, fill up the captcha code. Verify the information provided by you carefully and ‘Submit’ the Application.
The application fee will be of Rs. 100/- except for women, SC/ ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates who have to pay no application fee. Candidates can submit their application fee using SBI Challan/ SBI net banking or by debit card/ credit card.
SSC CGL Admit Card
- SSC CGL Admit card for all the registered candidates will be released through online mode.
- The candidates will be downloading their admit card from the website of the concerned regional/ sub-regional office of the commission.
- After downloading, the candidates should take a printout of the admit card to be carried to the exam center on the day of the exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam centre in the absence of a valid admit card.
- Any kind of discrepancy in the admit card must be asked to the concerned regional/ sub-regional office as soon as possible.