SSC CGL 2020 Online Application Window will be closing on 25th November 2019. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the SSC CGL Recruitment. Candidates’ admission at all the stages of SSC CGL Exam will be totally provisional and subject to fulfillment of the required eligibility criteria. If it is found that the applicants do not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, then their application for the examination will be canceled by the Commission.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 exam will be held for filling up Group B and C posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Different tiers of the exam will be organized for selecting the most eligible candidates for the posts. The interested candidates will first have to submit their online registration forms.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 Important key points:
- The application form can only be filled through online mode and there is no need to send the hard copy of any document.
- A valid email address and phone number should be provided during registration as it might be required for further communication.
- Admit card for different tiers of the exam will be released separately.
- The physical fitness test will be organised only for the post of Inspector and Sub-Inspector.
- Preference of posts will be taken from all the candidates either online or at the time of verifying documents.
As per the latest SSC CGL notification, SSC will hold Tier – I CGL Exam from 2nd March to 11th March 2020 and Tier-II & Tier-III CGL Exam from 22nd June 2020 to 25th June 2020 respectively in online mode. Final selection through the SSC CGL Examination 2019 to various posts would be according to the confirmed number of vacancies from the concerned Indenting Ministries/ Departments/ Offices/ Cadres before declaration of result.