Staff Selection Commission (SSC)’s Combined Graduate Level Exam is becoming more & more popular every year, among unemployed young graduates . Thousands of attractive posts are advertised every year in various central government departments through this exam; SSC advertise these vacancies through different categories & posts ( Pay Scale,Departments, Grouping etc. ) The board invites applications from applicants with preference to these posts as they (applicants) want it . Candidates may choose posts, on which they want to be posted but most of the posts are similar and look attractive; Enough details are not available for candidates to make a correct decision about their preference to these posts . To help candidates in making a correct preference to these posts, we have analysed each post of SSC CGL; Take a look :-
Assistant (Central Secretariat Service)
- Name of the Post – Assistant (Central Secretariat Service)
- Pay Scale – Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP 4600 in the Pay Band-2
- Gross Salary – 4.50 lakhs +
- Classification of this post – Group ‘B’
- Candidates with Physical Disabilities – One Leg (OL), Both Legs & Arms (BLA), One Arm (OA), Partially Deaf (PD), Partially Blind (PB), Blind (B)
- Selection Process – Tier 1 + Tier 2 + Descriptive Paper + Interview + CPT
- Nature of the Job – Non-executive
- Promotion Prospects – Fair
- Promotion Structure – SO (Group-B Gazetted) >> Under Secretary >> Deputy Secretary >> Director You may be promoted to SO with after a departmental exam or without . One becomes eligible for the departmental exam after completion of 5 years of service . So it will take around 6 years for your promotion if you get success in departmental exam otherwise it generally takes 10 years to go .
- Corruption – Low
- Job Profile – This supposed to a lowest rank post in CSS ( Administrative Branch ) so you have to perform all the clerical task in the office such as typing, drafting, noting, receiving etc. A not so powerful job .
- Posting – You will be posted in various various ministries .
Keep Visiting This Page; We will update it very soon……